As of June 1, 2021, our Westfield location is open for in-person client visits. We are excited to welcome humans back along with their furry family members!
A few things to note:
- We are still requiring masks to be worn to enter the building. If you don’t have one, we can provide you with one. This is not negotiable.
- Frequently touched surfaces in our lobby and exam rooms will be disinfected regularly.
- Our safety protocols apply to all who enter our building, regardless of vaccine status.
For the continued health and safety of everyone who works in and visits our Westfield hospital, we request that you comply with the following protocols.
When You Arrive:
- Upon arriving at the hospital, you will still call from your car to check-in, and your pet’s history will be taken over the phone.
- A team member will ask if you would prefer to come inside or continue the visit curbside.
- If you would like to come in, you will be asked if you have been exposed to a COVID-positive person, traveled internationally, or if you are exhibiting COVID-like symptoms. Depending on your answers, you may be asked to continue the visit curbside or reschedule.
- Once you’re ready to come in, a team member will escort you and your pet directly to an exam room.
Inside the Building:
- Masks, worn properly over the nose and mouth, are still mandatory to enter. If you do not have one, we will gladly provide one.
- Social distancing will still be observed.
- Only one family member can enter with your pet. If you have children or others with you who can’t be left alone, we can continue the appointment curbside.
- Food and prescription medication pick-up and lab samples will no longer require a call or payment over the phone. Simply come to the front desk when you arrive.
For now, only our Westfield location is opening for in-person visits. Our Union location will follow in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for details!
We appreciate your patience, kindness, and understanding as we transition back to in-person visits. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 908-232-1048.